Thursday 1 March 2012

Friendship

I lost one of my best friends today. I mean, he betrayed me and lied to me, and now, because of him, three of my friends don't see me the way they used to anymore.
Friends are probably the most important persons in our life, after your family. without them, you're lost. Real friendship is irreplaceable.
I want to share some quotes about friendship.

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard

A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success."
- Oscar Wilde

Take care of your friends.

No comments: