Wednesday 14 March 2012

Dangerous stairs / Florida

I had a little accident when going to the basket match today... I fell in the stairs, and rolled down for 10 seconds, until an old lady caught me. I couldn't walk, my legs were shaking, so the coach brought me back to the school where I had to wait for my father to come and get me.
What a sh*t day . But they ( cause i didn't play... ) won. so we are qualified. And our coach will pay us One MacDonals-menu each ( and we are 10, hehe ) . From the beginning it was like a bet : if we got qualified for the Final, he had to pay us a McDonald each. And he promised us he would, so !

We may be going to Florida this summer ! I am so happy ! It's gonna be great , the sun, the beach, the house ( Home For Exchange, you maybe know ? You switch homes with another family/person somewhere in the world ) . we would do that, but it's still not sure. But i hope !!!

No comments: