Monday 19 March 2012

Tim Burton Exhibition and his movies .

Yep, I went to the Tim Burton exhibition yesterday with my mother. It was nice, there were a lot of drawings by him, but i must say, i expected something... bigger. But i liked it. It's a travelling exhibition, that was created at the MoMA, Museum of Modern Art .
i couldn't take any photos, that's really too bad . Well, if it comes to where you live, I recommend it. Right now it is in Paris, at the Cinémathèque, ( exactly 20 minutes from where I live ! ) in the 13° arrondissement .

I really love Tim burton, my favorite movies by him are Edward Scissorhands and The nightmare before Christmas, but all the others films are great too ! He is amazing. The next movie to come is Dark Shadows , it comes out in Paris in May . I can't wait !!

No comments: