Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hungarian Exchange, Montmartre

I received my Hungarian penpal yesterday ! Once they had arrived, we went to a park and bought some drinks and talked . Today we ( my class and the hungarian class ) visited Sacré-Coeur and made the Rallye of Montmartre. It was nice, because the weather was great ( sunny and warm ! ), and then we all had picnic in the Parc of Sacré-Coeur, playing guitar and singing Chupee :-D Really nice, I had a great time !
But it's a bit difficult to talk with my penpal, as her english isn't very good and I always begin speaking german with her ! It's a reflex i can't help it ! It's because I really miss my German penfriend who was here not so long ago...
Anyway .
Today evening, when it's really dark outside, we're going to see the eiffel-tower, but by night, with all the lights and everything. I've never been there by night ! Exciting :)
Here are some photos ! but I had forgotten my camera, so these were taken with my photos :
La Maison Rose :-D

An alley in the Parc of Sacré-Coeur

 Church !
This is just an avenue... hehe
 

And tomorrow I'll post the photos, made with my camera ,  of the Eiffel Tower !!!

No comments: