Wednesday 29 February 2012

Gerbils and Russian

I have just come home from Normandie. I am very happy, feels good to be home, glad to have an Internet-connection . First thing that I do is going to see my three gerbils ( =mice) that I really have missed a lot. But I can only count two . The third, Romeo, is lying there, dead. I still can't believe it, it's difficult. I loved him, of course, but he has been there with me for a long time. until now. it is hard to lose an animal, and it's not the first time for me. I guess i'm just unfortunate.
Feeling empty...
I've been learning Russian since November. I just love this language, it is really beatiful. I definitely will study and learn Russian next year.
I'm not very good yet, but I will ! You see, when you speak French and Swedish, you are learning German and English, Latin, and Hungarian , because I am about to receive a Hungarian girl at home ( in Mars ! ) , you often mix it all ! at least I do.

Good night ! спокойной ночи !

No comments: