Sunday 4 March 2012

Ratatta, Bad grades .

My mother is listening to Ratatta, a Swedish music band . I just can't stand hearing that sh*t-music anymore..; And the worse is : she sings with . God take me away from here... Please.
Anyway.
Yes, I got a really bad grade in Mathematics. I passed my Exam, (Brevet Blanc for the French readers). Well not, reaaally bad, but not good. 16 on 40 . The worse is that I know exactly what I did wrong, at least I think i do. Luckily, my parents did not go so angry. It's genetical, these bad grades in Mathematics. And anyway, it's just an exam. It won't kill me.
to those who feel insecure in school when it's about exams and all that : Relax. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Take them as a training, don't begin thinking like " oh no I'm not going to make this". Tell yourself : " Okay, let's do this. Who cares if I screw it up, at least I did my best" .

A friend of mine is at the hospital right now. I am sad, of course, i really hope he'll be better soon.
I think about it/him often... Really hope it's gonna be okay.

No comments: