Saturday 3 March 2012

Dr.Martens and Melodifestivalen

I finally have got them !!! I've been waiting, searching, making telephone-calls, travelling, searching again, for almost 3 months, and now they are here ! I'm soooooo happy !!!!! Can't stop smiling !
 So I'm going to sleep very well tonight ( as always, hehe ) .

And we ( me, my family, and probably whole Sweden i think ) are looking at the Melodifestival ( Andra chansen ) , where take place the selections  for the Eurovision Song Contest. In Sweden, the competition keeps going after the first competition, it's called the Second chance and is reserved for those that didn't came through the first selection . It's very popular, almost the whole country watches it, I guess. And my mother loves it.

In résumé : I am going to spend a nice evening in front of the TV with my brand new shoes on .
Yay !

No comments: