Monday 9 April 2012

[Rec]3 Genesis

I went to see [Rec] Genesis today with my friends. What I am going to say is going to sound weird, I know, as it was a horror-movie, but it was Fun ! It was good-made, the effects were nice, the story was nice too. I recommend it : it is even funnier and better when you're many people, so go there with friends, family. . .  !
I won't tell the story ! I just recommend it for elder ones. I don't know in other countries, but in France the limit was -12 . It was quite gore, not for kids. I say: respect the age limit .



It tells the story of a young Spanish couple who are getting married the day the film takes place. But suddenly oe of the invited ones gets infected and the infection spreads and transforms everybody to zombies .
It was quite disgusting. Don't see it alone at home in the middle of the night at the TV . Just an advice.

No comments: