Wednesday 18 April 2012

Nightwish

I went to see Nightwish yesterday at the POPB-Palais Omnisport Paris-Bercy ... It was amazing ! I loved it ! The effects were awesome, they played great songs, including my two favorite ones, Over The Hills And Far Away and Dead To The World. I had never really heard the new singer before, Anette Olzon, but she was great ! They will be playing today (!) at the Zénith in Nantes and after-tomorrow I think in Lyon. If you like Symphonic Metal, Fire away ! You'll like it . And if you're fond of Heavy Metal, I mean like reaaaal heavy metal, you will appreciate Battle Beast,the Finnish band that plays before them.

I DID try making some photos, but there were effects all the time and the place where I was sitting didn't offer a good view on the scene.




I recommend their new album, Imaginaerum !

No comments: