Tuesday 10 April 2012

Old photos of Paris

I was searching for photos in my computer when I saw these following pictures. They were taken by me when I was in Central Paris with my German penfriend,and I had never posted them here . So here they are, I'll try to make a little description for each pic', but I can't guarantee that they all are right, because it wasn't yesterday if you see what I mean !

I don't need to say what this is... do I ?   ( Eiffeltower ! )
                                                          
                                                               A beautiful binocular ! And Paris behind it !
 
                      Champ de Mars, which is the parc right next to the Eiffel-tower, and the Tour Montparnasse behind it. Yes, that big tower behind. Just like in New York ... Anyway.
 Ahem. I have no idea what this is. Well there's a church, but wtf, why did I take this photo ?!
                                                                     The famous Champs-Elysées
                             
                                                Picture taken by the Pont des Arts. It's my favorite bridge in Paris.

                                                                               The Palais Bourbon !
     
                                                I really like this photo, I am sooo proud !!!

                                      This is the Parc des Tuileries, welle a part of it, cause it is really big !
              These pictures were taken this winter by the way ! It may explain the white on the ground !

2 comments:

Salomé said...

C'est toi qui a pris les photos? Elles sont bieeeen!

Diane.A said...

Oui c'est moi ! merci :D