Sunday 29 April 2012

Oscar Wilde - Biography

I'll begin posting links to biographies of my favorite artists, writers and authors as well as film-makers and singers .
Here's a link to Oscar Wilde, one of my absolute favorite writers ever . His quotes are so good, I love them .
This is the official website of Oscar Wilde, I didn't want to give you a link of Another Wikipedia biography, it didn't feel ''real" . right now I'm reading The Picture of Dorian Gray for like the hundredth time. As soon as i'm done I'll post a résumé and what I think about it .
http://www.cmgww.com/historic/wilde/index.php

Here are some quotes :
Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow -Oscar Wilde.

A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his ennemies -Oscar Wilde.

I am not young enough to know everything -Oscar Wilde.

No comments: