Sunday 29 July 2012

New cameras + quotes

I've wanted to buy a new camear since quite a long time ago. And right now I am hesitating between a Bridge ( probably a Nikon P100 or a Lumix FZ 28 /38 ) and a Reflex Canon Eos 350D .
If any of you could help me choosing a camera between those two i'd be very happy !
I want to use it to make photos in perspective, mostly outside and i mostly photograph people and faces . I want a great zoom and angle, and of course i want to be able to use it even when it's raining a bit. I mean , I don't want it to make sh*t pics just because some drops are falling from the sky .
An advice, anyone ?
Thanks !

And hey, here are some ( philosophical ) quotes !
Illusion:
Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth.
-Ludwig Borne .

Purpose:
The best things in life makes you sweaty.
-Edgar Allan Poe .

Life:
No matter how many plans you make or how much in control you are, life is always winging it.
-Carrol Bryant .







No comments: