Sunday 15 July 2012

Hey, Doglover !

To all dog lovers ( like me ) , here is my new TV-show  : Dogs 101 ( Animal Planet ). These videos are very gode-made, and are interesting and instructive and presents well the breed that they are about. I first thought there would be only the ''typical breeds'' like Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, French Bulldog, Schnauzer, etc. But i was surprised when I saw there also were videos about some of the most rare breeds like Canaan Dog ( My dream dog ) , Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Anatolian Shepherd, Black Russian Terrier and other original breeds.

Here is one video, and right here is a link to the website where you'll be able to visualize any video, but also try the Dog Breed Questionnaire or have a look at the Breed Photo Gallery : http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/dogs-101/videos

This video presents the breed English Bulldog :

Enjoy, Doglovers !

No comments: