Monday 15 April 2013

Week-start.

A both positive and negative week-start. I had a good time with my friends this afternoon, it was quite warm outside today and I ate at Mc.Donalds. That was good ! besides, I've finally found the place where I can buy the specific White Sweatshirt I wana use to Dip-Dye and Stud , at a reasonable price.
Quite Okay actually, for a Monday.

Thing is, I totally screwed up my French test. It was a reading-test, to check if we'd read and understood the book . I didn't. I read it for sure, but I really didn't undertsant a single thing about it.. So when I saw those questions in the Evaluation like : Why does the author use this specific word at page.77 ? What could I do ?? I did what I could. But I'm really not satisfied at all...

To be followed..

No comments: