Saturday 22 September 2012

German penpals !

I got my german partner who came yesterday, after 13hours of train from Berlin !
I was really excited, and yet it have been great !! She 's here for almost a week, so it's really great.
Today we've been in Levallois to se her cousin who live there, and then we went to Chatelet les Halles, a shopping-mall, but we didn't stay long ( we were tired and without any money at all :-P ) and we were supposed to meet some friznds there but we didn't. Anyway, we had fun but still we're very tired .
At least I am.

Tomorrow we're probably going to Parc Floral, or Rue Mouffetard... don't know yet ! But it will be fun :-)
Besides, those kind of exchanges with school are absolutely great 'cause it makes me go to places in Paris I love but where I never actually go ! Don't know why, I just don't .

I also have made some great shots for the last weeks, they'll be on my blog Every Me & Every You by Monday !

Love you :-*

No comments: